Home Water Distillers
A Home Water Distiller is an appliance/machine that boils water, produces steam (vapour), and the steam is than cooled (condensed) to near pure water, leaving the impurities behind in a boiling chamber.
Distillation has been around for centuries and is very popular today with people who desire the highest quality drinking water available.
Water distillers are available as manual, semi automatic and fully automatic.
However, today the most popular home water distillers are fully automatic.
BIG IRON'S SPRINGTIME WATER DISTILLER
The Springtime Distiller is a fully automatic distiller:
- self filling
- self flushing
- attached reservoir
- water delivered to sink, refrigerator, and/or icemaker.
The Springtime Distiller is patented in the U.S.A. and Canada and is arguably the most advanced and highest quality domestic drinking water device of any kind in the world:
- Springtime removes organics without the use of a carbon filter. Reverse Osmosis and air/fan cooled Distillers all require post carbon filters. Carbon filters can be potentially dangerous.
- Springtime operates at a 35% to 70% less cost for electricity and filters.
- Springtime Distiller is quiet. It has no annoying fans like air-cooled distillers.
- The Springtime Distiller gives off very little heat, unlike fan cooled distillers.
- Springtime is the most maintenance free distiller on the market, especially with soft water.
- GREAT TASTING WATER!
Call Big Iron Drilling today at 1-800-BIG-IRON (244-4766)